Thanks for your interest in guest posting at InfoSeekOut. Please give yourself some time to go through this page. It helps you understand the type of content we are looking for and how the submission process works.
We keep these guidelines updated regularly. Let us know if you have any questions or comments.
What You Need to Know:
- We are scheduling Guest posts several weeks in advance.
- They are published on Saturdays and we will let you know when your post will run.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your article will be published only if it’s beneficial to InfoSeekOut readers.
- Please understand that we receive guest posts anywhere between 5 to 50 submissions per day. Give us at least 5 business days to review your post before you follow up.
Why Should I Guest Post at INFOSEEKOUT Blog?
By submitting your guest post at InfoSeekOut, you will get the good exposure. This includes backlink, traffic, and recognition. Not just that, you can even have an opportunity to connect with some of our best bloggers.
What Makes a Good Post?
- Start writing a post by asking yourself: Can a reader benefit from this? Is it worth the readers’ time?
- Offer fresh content that has not been already published.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- Mention the view of your post within the first two paragraphs.
- Make the content easier to understand. Give sufficient examples.
- Avoid buzzwords or explain them.
Your Post Must Contain The Following:
- An introduction that grabs reader attention and makes them read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists as they are easy to read.
- We are looking for posts between 1,000 and 1,500 words, approximately. We have found that longer, more in-depth posts do well with our blog readers.
- Don’t forget to include at least one image, especially if you’re referencing data or tools. Screenshots are allowed!
- Have a conclusion and be prepared to respond to comments.
What We Won’t Accept:
- Anything that’s offensive or unreliable.
- Things that look as a link-building scheme or affiliate links.
- Anything that’s extremely promotional for your company or organization.
- Topics that’s been covered on our blog earlier. Please do a search on our blog before submitting your posts.
- No links to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Links are allowed to third-party authoritative sources only if they tell the reader that you are taking in their views as evidence in support of your argument.
- We retain the right to add rel=“nofollow” to any link or remove a link at any time, before or after an article is published.
Formatting and Grammar:
- Write in short paragraphs (around three to four sentences).
- Restrict each sentence to 10 words.
- Headers in H2 tags
- Sub-headers in H3 and H4 tags, as required
- No filler/font formatting that affects content appearance
- No external links on images.
- No promotional images: Images cannot have a company logo or brand.
- All images should have proper attribution at the bottom of your post.
- See Below Examples:
- Featured Image: Rawpixel/DepositPhotos.com
- In-post Photo: fancycrave1/Pixabay.com
- Screenshot by [Author’s Name]. Taken Month Year.
Are you a video blogger? You can post your video at InfoSeekOut’s YouTube channel. Just shoot a video, send us an email. We are more than happy to guide you on the submission process.
What Topics is InfoSeekOut Looking For?
Our posts are divided into a number of categories. In general, we are looking for posts around these categories – Apps, Art of Living (inspirational/motivational topics), Blogging (tips, tools, marketing, WordPress themes, plugins), Domains & Hosting, Entrepreneurship (online business, money making tips, ideas), How to (step-by-step process), Online Marketing (social media marketing, SEO tools, inbound marketing), Top Lists, Security, and Software.
Even if your article does not fit into one of these categories, don’t hesitate to write to us! We believe that there is always room for improvements.
How to Submit Your Post?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly about yourself.
- Mention the title of your proposed post.
- Give an overview of the topic with bullet points.
- Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, send us your full draft as Word doc via email.
- If we recommend few modifications, please don’t be upset. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
- Once your post meets our editorial standards and content strategy, we will respond to let you know that your article will be published
- The entire process may take up to 2 weeks. On the day your post runs, we’ll promote the post through our social networks and we encourage you to do the same.
Author Bio: Have an author bio at the end of a post (about 60 words). Bio can contain a maximum of one anchor text link to your own blog or website. This is a right place to include any promotional or gated links as we usually don’t allow them in the body copy.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published at InfoSeekOut. A guest post writer cannot republish the same post elsewhere. It should remain unique to InfoSeeOut. We can’t even allow you to republish the same guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, etc. afterward. Here’s more on what you can do besides is Share it Like Crazy!