The panacea to the ultimate nightmare of the millennial (at least millennial who use Android smartphones).
In the 21st century, if there is something which brings individuals to their knees, it is the knowledge that they lost Android phone of theirs.
The reaction of most people to losing their smartphones would be similar to the owl in the given picture. However, technology has now brought to our doorsteps a convenient and easy cure to which we will stay indebted to it for a long time. We now have mobile number tracker app.
Tracking mobile phones therefore in such situations become more important than ever, after all, who would like to lose their 60K smartphone!
Hence, given below are a number of apps and websites which can assist our technology savvy generation to find their lost android phone (s).
Mobile Number Tracker:
This is one of the widely used websites that allows you to track your lost Android phone efficiently. The website is user-friendly and is free of cost. All you need to do is enter your mobile number in the given box, the website will then trace the location of your mobile number in few seconds.
- This website allows Android users to not only track the mobile number. But also the vehicle number, STD codes, ISD codes, bulk SMS sender and landline number.
- This website uses the GPS location to trace the mobile number, in case of landline number; this website allows mobile number tracker with name and address of the operator. It can be safely said that this website is indeed all you need to safeguard your device or rather, in context of this particular website, your devices.
- Not only is this available on Android, it can be put to use in several other systems such as Blackberry, Windows phone, I-phone etc. Look at the diagram given below to gain acquaintance with the functioning of this website:
In this manner, there are spaces given on the website where the users are supposed to enter the number and then that particular number is traced.
As mentioned previously, accidents do not happen every day but when they do, they arrive with the capability of completely ruining one’s state of mind. Therefore technological efficiency is of paramount significance in the modern world. It is for this reason that these apps and websites have come into being. Therefore, make the most of technical knowledge one possesses and stay ahead of accidents.
Apart from this, there are other ways too of tracking and finding your phone. If your phone is an Android operating device then the following steps will help you find your device efficiently;
Find My Device app:
This app acts as mobile no tracker with the exact location. However, in this age of information, what is more, consequential is safeguarding one’s details. The personal information is of more significance than anything associated with the smartphone, Find My Device app lives up to this cause.
- It manages to keep the information safe while the consumer is on a quest to find the smartphone and the perpetrator.
- This device notifies the users when their device is in the proximity.
- It can help manage the messages in case of crisis. Look at the image given below to fathom the mechanism of this app:
As it is depicted through the image itself, this app enables one to remain insecure even when they lose their phone.
360 SECURITY APP:
This is another app that acts as a boon for people who have lost Android phone or have been victims of thievery.
- This app will help one to trace current mobile number location online.
- It will hinder the culprit from putting the information on the phone to any sort of malpractice.
- Act as a safeguard against viruses and junk of other sorts. Look at the image given below to understand further the working of this app:
Like mentioned previously, in this humdrum of technical developments, there are several apps that seek to protect the smartphones.
- This protects the Smartphones against both viruses and external threats.
- This enables one to track the mobile number based on GPS location.
- It shields the cell phone from falling into the hands of any person who might utilize it for his/her own evil intentions. Look at the image given below to learn further about the same.
This is one app that has been on the market for a long period of time. Cerberus is one complete package that assists individuals with attaining their lost Android phone.
- It acts as a mobile number tracker with the exact
- It assists with the identification of the thief.
- Enables one to regain the phone.
This has been on the market for a long time and has been assisting with the location of the mobile number tracker since its arrival.
- This app sets off an alarm indicating theft.
- It locks one’s phone in case of thievery and
- Here is the icing on the cake:
- Does not create a dent in your pockets.
- Completely and absolutely free.
Look at the diagram given below to understand this further.
Listed above are a few useful apps in case of a crisis that is created by the lost Android phone. However, this is not all. Modern developments have led to the phone company come up with a quintessential feature that enables an efficient location of a lost Android phone. Android companies such as HTC and Samsung both of them have this feature. Look at the image given below to understand this further:
Often it happens that one does not believe inevitable can occur until the inevitable occurs. There is a slight chance that even though these apps are easily available, they are not downloaded in the phone. In this case, one can spring into action and use Google’s Find My Phone services. This is a service that can be used by any Android phone that has enabled Google. Find my Phone enables the user to trace mobile number current location online.
- Future of Ensuring Android App Security
- 5 Best and Must Have Free Microsoft Apps for Android Phones
- Is it worth to use a Virtual Private Network or VPN on Android?
- Firefox Focus: The Privacy Browser For Android and iOS Mobile Devices.
- Android Malware Definition, How to Remove & Protect your Smartphone